Practice Mission Statement and Values
Weston House practice aims to provide high quality needs-sensitive, timely and appropriate primary healthcare to all our patients within a supportive, multi-disciplinary team, which reflects on performance, facilitates learning and is open to change. In addition, alongside recognising the needs of the business, we aim to preserve the health and well-being of all members of the practice team.
Our key values are:
- To be a caring, attentive and supportive team.
- To provide the highest quality, effective and safe primary care to our patients.
- To treat patients with dignity, respect and compassion to create a mutually respectful partnership between the patient and healthcare professional.
- To involve and support patients in their own care to help them to make decisions to improve their health, and that of their families and carers when necessary.
- To promote best practice through utilising specialist internal and external expertise.
- To work collaboratively with other healthcare professionals to ensure our patients receive the best possible care.
- To promote an honest and open culture, with accountability for our actions to support continuous improvement.
Our medical team includes nine doctors, a nurse practitioner, a clinical pharmacist, community nurses, health visitors, community midwives and a full practice nursing and healthcare assistant team.