We are pleased to announce that the walk-in clinics for your first, second or third COVID vaccination or if you are over 75+ your Spring Booster will be back at Cheltenham East Fire Station from 4th June 2022.
We will be vaccinating with Moderna and Pfizer depending on what vaccine you have already received.
Please note, you must be free from COVID infection for 4 weeks if you are over 18 years old and 12 weeks if you are under 18 years old. The exception for under 18 years old is if you have an underlying health condition or live with someone who is immunocompromised, in this case, it is 8 weeks after infection.
Please see dates and times below:
- 4th June 09:00-12:00 12yrs + Pfizer and Moderna
- 9th June 16:30-18:45 12yrs + Pfizer and Moderna
- 12th June 09:00-12:00 12 yrs + Pfizer and Moderna
- 19th June 09:00-12:00 12yrs + Pfizer and Moderna
- 23rd June 16:30-18:45 5-11 yrs childrens Pfizer
- 30th June 09:00-12:00 12yrs + Pfizer and Moderna
We cannot vaccinate adults and 5-11 year olds together in the same clinic.
Please remember to wear a mask.